Decor Island Return Policy:
Please Read Our Return Policy Terms & Conditions:
At Décor Island we do everything possible to make sure you will have a great buying experience. We will gladly accept returns and exchanges without any hassle.
Listed below are the details of our return and exchange policies. If you wish to make a return, please contact us at 1-800-440-5919. We will be very happy to address your concerns and we will do whatever is possible to be fair and make sure you are satisfied.
It is important to note that we employ trained and experienced staff whose sole purpose is to make sure you purchase and receive the item that fits and works for you. Our staff is available during business hours and they are glad to serve and help you. If you have any questions , please don't hesitate to call.
We value our relationship with you and we want you to keep coming back to Décor Island for all your all your kitchen, bathroom and decorative needs.For 30 days you may return:
- Any item still in its original packaging.
- Any item that was not shipped or packed properly by us.
- Any item that you received but did not order.
- Any defective merchandise.
For 30 days you may exchange:
- The product has not been installed or otherwise damaged.
- If the product is defective then it must be exchanged for the same product.
The product must meet these requirements:
- A product that is defective.
- A product that is not the style, size or color that you ordered.
- A product that was not properly ordered, packed or shipped.
- It must never have been installed.
- It must be exchanged for an item of equal or greater value.
- Exchange must be okayed by Décor Island within 30 days of purchase.
30 day returns:
- All exchanges must be made for items of equal or greater value.
- Defective product must be exchanged for the same item only.
Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return any (non-special order) Faucet, Fixture or Accessory n its original packaging and in 100% saleable condition for a full refund, less shipping charges and a minimum 15% restocking fee. 30 day exchange:
Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, you may exchange a (non-special order) Faucet, Fixture or Accessory in its original packaging and in 100% saleable condition for a replacement product of equal or greater value. There will be a minimum 15% restocking fee applied.Conditions:
It is your obligation:Upon delivery:
- You must obtain a valid RMA or RGA number (Return Merchandise or Return Goods Authorization) and put that number on the label when you return the item. We cannot track our returns without that number.
- You must send back ALL original packaging, product and parts.
- You must not deface the packaging or product in any way.
- You must return the product to the address given to you when you with the RMA.
- Returbs must be shipped with a trackable carrier.
- Returns must be shipped in a brown box.
- Please CALL US if you do not fully understand these instructions. We will be glad to help you.
- By signing for delivery, you are affirming that item arrived in good condition.
- For all freight shipments, a signature is not only confirmation of delivery. It is also confirmation that the item is in fine condition. Be sure to inspect your shipment before accepting it.
- If you see damage on the box and you are signing for it, make sure to note that the box arrived with outside damages on the bill of lading or make sure the delivery man notes that the carton was damaged.
- You must inspect all items you receive for damages caused by shipping upon delivery. You must report the damage to us within 72 hours.
- The shipping company will not reimburse anyone if the damage was not reported.
- We cannot be responsible for damages caused by improper handling by the shipping company. For this reason, please inspect packages carefully before accepting them.
- By not reporting damages within 72 hours, you are acknowledging that you have received the item in good condition.
- If you don't know what to do CALL US.
When making Returns and Exchanges:Some more policies:
Make sure authorized returned merchandise arrives at the proper warehouse with our RMA or RGA within 30 days.
- We do not issue refunds or accept returns on discontinued items or colors.
- We do not accept returns on special ordered items. If they are defective they will be exchanged for the same item.
- We do not accept returns on items that are used or show signs of installation.
- We do not accept returns on items valued at $15.00 or less.
- We will charge a minimum of 15% restocking fee if the item is reported as defective but is not defective. Please call us at 1-800-440-5919 and we will work with you to determine if there really is a defect. We want to provide you with excellent service.
- If you return a product without an authorization and we accept the return, you may be charged a minimum of 15% restocking fee.
- Non returnable items will not be credited if returned. It is the customer's responsibility to pay return shipping to get the item back.
- If you refuse a shipment without damages or without contacting us first, we will treat it as an undocumented return which is subject to a minimum of 15% restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to be the final arbiter on whether an item has been damaged or installed.
Restocking Fee:Restocking fees are charged for many reasons. Among them are the following:
There are many warehouse and administrative costs involved in shipping orders and accepting returns. Therefore, if the return is not a result of our error, we must deduct the cost of shipping and charge a 15% restocking fee.
- The time involved to carefully inspect the returned package for signs of damage and missing items.
- The time involved in re-boxing the merchandise.
- The time and shipping costs involved in sending the item back to the manufacturer.
- The loss involved due to the fact we can no longer resell the item as new.
- Credit card fees associated with placing orders, and then refunding them.
Before you sign for your package, you should always inspect your package for damages to the product. If you see damage and will still sign for it, please sign the bill of lading with the notation received with damage. Your UPS delivery man or truck driver will assist you with this when you point out the damage to the carton.
This creates an official record that the contents may have been damaged.
Sometimes, damages caused by shipping are hidden and you will not discover this damage until you open the carton. It is extremely important that you open the carton and inspect your items as soon as possible. You must report damages caused by shipping within 72 hours in order to make a claim with the shipper. Damages with a freight company need to be reported at the time of delivery.
If you don't know how to make this claim, call us right away at 1-800-440-5919 and we will help you. At Décor Island, we inspect the contents of our packages before we ship them to make sure they are in good condition. If you do not report damages caused by shipping within 72 hours, you risk not being reimbursed for damages
How to proceed if you want to make a return and exchange:
Call us at 1-800-440-5919. We will guide you through the process and insure your return or exchange will be hassle free.
We cannot credit your account until the return has arrived subject to the conditions above at the appropriate warehouse with an authorized RMA or RGA number.
If you are to be issued a refund, we will issue the refund through the same method you used to pay for your original order. Ie; if you paid by credit card, we will issue a credit through your credit card company.
Please note that if we miss your billing cycle on a credit card, your credit may not appear until the next statement. You can call the credit card company to see if credit has been applied.
For items being exchanged, we will provide you with the RGA number to return to the specified warehouse. Once the return has been received at our location, we will go ahead and ship out the replacement item to you